Thursday, June 22, 2006

It's Gone

Today it's gone.....I just kept on seeing & then I let it go.... Its like cutting the strings of your own kite & then see it fly high up in the sky.....Still not sure, that it's not there....

Time & again these words keep coming to me & I keep repeating them....

Today was our decided date but we ended up having no dates ever......

"We met in our fun world, you never realised;
you got me as a friend, you never realised;
I fell in love with you, we never realised;
you left me for life, you never realised;
I waited for you, but you never realiesd;

Tommorow I won't be there, you won't realise it then;
But when you will realise it,
I won't be there to realise it that you have realised it.
So, if you want to realise it realise it now !!!!"


This beautiful poem by a wonderful friend of mine surely describes my feelings!!!!!
What a life???? It feels like just a second ago when it all started.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Wriju said...

Whatever happens, don't worry, you will be fine ..

My second blog has hardly any readers. But I have a feeling that you might like it ...
Prawn Curry

11:01 AM  
Blogger Anks said...

thanx to all of u for ur comments & taking time out to read my stuff

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home