Tuesday, May 23, 2006

SPRING

Theek hai mil gayi hai zindagi, chaahi ki anchaahi.
Is safar mein tum kahan se mil gaye rahi....

Life has so much of twist & turns.....Just some days back I was so upset about something, that I blasted out a friend & then cursed my ownself for doing so....& yesterday I again came across something that i donno how to move ahead from here.....At times I truly wonder that how can I make such a wrong choice in my life....How can I???? I just donno what to do now? What next for me????? shud I just let it go ???? or shud I still stick to it & wait???? Will I be awarded???? hmmmmmm & now again I think that its life, & there is so much more to it .... I just have to widen my horizon.....& then again there will be spring, yes I have to trust that there will be spring again & I'll get my share of spring again....Till that time all you guys just enjoy your share of spring

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home