Friday, June 09, 2006

Have been tagged....

As Deepa tagged me I am writing all that I feel

I am thinking about....Dark temptation as I'm hungry.
I said.....Love you darling.
I want to..... live life queensize
I wish....everybody is happy.
I miss....Lot of dear ones in my life who I don't get to see very often.
I hear..... lot of lovely songs which u can hear only thru ur heart......
I regret....as of now nothing & dont wanna do that rest of my life.....
I am ......an obsessed lover & an angel ( hahaha)
I dance.....on the beats, every time I hear music....Its my passion.
I sing.....in the bathroom or when I'm alone.
I cry ...... when I am low
I am not always...... in my best of mood
I make with my hands......Food...I love cooking especially if its for my .....
I write about...... mostly Love coz I believe its the BEST feeling one can feel.
I confuse ....dont wanna do that
I need..... love.
I should..... try to be more diplomatic in dealing with people.
I start.....with a sunshine smile everyday...
I finish.....nothing that I know of as of now
Wats life?.....its to be lived evry moment without regret :))


And now I'm tagging Nikunj

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sing.....in the bathroom or when I'm alone...

does this mean that in bathroom u r not alone?

3:16 AM  
Blogger Ekta said...

An obsessed lover and an angel!;-))
Interesting!

2:31 AM  
Blogger Wriju said...

Highly mushy but cho chweet :-)

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as my experience goes the trouble with love is that it is hard to find, harder to keep and hardest to STEAL.
Try employing some easy ways to find love, Ms. Ankur Choraria.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Anks said...

Hi Ekta,
yup I'm interesting...thanks for taking ur time out...

Hi Wriju,
Thanks for ur comments


Hi Anonymous,

Firstly if u have an opinion then have the heart to own it...
Thanks for your comments, but probably you have never loved selflessly...Thats y u have described love with words like hard, harder & hardest, but my experience is not as urs...& once u experience it selflessly probably u'll have better words for such a beautiful feeling... Keep loving...

3:10 AM  
Blogger Anks said...

Good that u acknowleged ur opinion... But I'm still wondering that how well do u know me?

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home