Saturday, May 06, 2006

LOVE

Wherever we are, be near or far.
However we do, be poor or good.
There would be times when we would not be hearing of each other,
but the times & moments we have shared & cared,
for each other would always be there, right in our heart sacred,
which would not fade till the time we are dead.
In times of trouble when everybody would walk out,

just remember there’s me standing near the corner waiting for your sight,
And a blink of your stars would let me know,
that you need my shoulders too, as I need you…


Now this is again for my love... At times I keep wondering, Is it actually Love? God knows!!! Hmmmm but whatever it is, its beautiful...I Love him, Yes I love him...He is so different but yes I love him...Now please don't ask me his name...Its the wonderful feeling...Close your eyes & remember the spring season, or the chilling winter night & who is that person who comes to your mind...Caught you!!!!...Yes even you are in love...Love it & Keep Loving...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home