Thursday, June 29, 2006

The game---- of LOVE

"Manzilein bhi uski thi,
Raasta bhi uska tha.
Ek main akeli thi,
Kafila bhi uska tha..
Saath-Saath chalne ki soch bhi uski thi,
Fir raasta badalne ka faisla bhi uska tha...
Aaj kyo akeli hoon, Dil sawal karta hai,
Log to uske the, Kya KHUDA bhi uska tha....?????"

Though somebody else's creation but it is exactly how I'm feeling today.....
Some lines that I want to shout & ask but then I know, I 'll not have any answers to my questions....

It feels like I've lived it all & played it all... & now truly feel that I'm unfit for the game....I shud learn to play first, but today I've lost all the desire to play the game....

1 Comments:

Blogger Anks said...

Hey Deepa,

thanx a lot sweetie... would take care...

Hey Ishan,

good I have a regular reader as well... Anyways thanks for taking time out...

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home