Monday, February 04, 2008

An unrhyming Rhyme....

I thought n I thought, but the pain doesn't seem to end at all...
you've been good & you've been great,
The way u've loved & the way you've cared, cannot be changed & cannot be erased...
I wish I cud change either my fate or your mind.
U've decided to move on & you 're sticking to it...
And I wish I cud change just this one bit...
I dont think I can love now ever again in my life....
I pray you get wat you always wish for...
Sometime back I was the 'WISH' you had... &
today the wish list has changed I guess...

Life looks so dull to me today & I wish I could close my eyes today...
To be with u is wat my heart desires only if I cud get wat my heart wants...

Asking my heart why do I love you? It answers me back....

Its U that I love you....


this is just a vague thought from my mind....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home