Monday, December 31, 2007

Its new year eve!!!

Its another 31st of dec.. The whole world is planning their party... The night is widening its arms & sinking the sky in itself....But I feel lonely... The time seems to fly, another year comes to a halt... but what happens to a lonely heart... I feel the year gone has taken with it my charm....

If I look by & see the year gone... It seems like a beautiful feather... rather a peacock feather which is beautiful & ofcourse flies high & leaves behind nothing.... Thats what i feel like today... I had a roller coaster year & yes I feel I m still in the ride.. the joy ride has not come to a halt... Its still gripped me in its twist turn.. I m laughing & I m crying... The years been one like never before.... there have been bonds for life n bonds which have taken my life....

I know I m wrinting .. dont know what, but I feel lost... I had promised myself not to be in my dreams unturned this day atleast but I cant help.. My heart wants to fly high not to touch the sky but to move away from the pains of the earth... May God bless you all with a wonderful year ahead.... & may I be blessed with my HEART CONTENT.....

Happy 2008

1 Comments:

Blogger Aradhna said...

Happy 2008, and May God shower the peace and content in your life.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home