Thursday, February 03, 2011

I m back ..... ( Rather Trying to )

Happy new year !!!!


I m retaking up this blogging love of mine... Or should I say my friend Anu (Anita ) http://sliceofmylyfe.wordpress.com/ made me take this up.. Have been reading her blog week after week and just wanted to get back to blogging myself....

So here I go... I m a changed person from what I was when I last wrote in this... I have changes all around me.. its in work, life, personal... to be more specific... I have changed my place of work ( Client Site ) , the place I live ( In-Laws place)... I m married...

I guess this says a lot about it.... So now that I get very little time for myself.. but still I wanna be regular in here...

So with this note I wish u all a wonderful year with welcome changes :) ...

Happy 2011


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!! All the best! Looking forward to a lot of writing from you

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home